Neiman Marcus’s Presents 2018 Fantasy Gift Catalogue
Since anyone loves to be surprised, The Neiman Marcus by the Neiman Marcus Group presents the 92nd edition of their annual Christmas Book catalog, which consists of the world’s most expensive and ever wanted gift items ideas. It includes some incredible fantasy gifts like- Secret Agent Mission in Las Vegas, rides in the largest solar yacht in the world or luxury excursion to Asia. Let us go closer!
The top nine lists of the ideas and the prices are below:
- Luxury excursion to Asia- $630,000.
- Watch all four tennis majors with Sloane Stephens- $555,000.
- Collaborate on A unique Outfit with Costume-Designer Colleen Atwood- $300,000.
- Secret agent mission in Las Vegas- $315,000.
- Buy a larger than life animal sculpture by bjorn okholm skaarup- $200,000.
- Ride in the largest solar yacht in the world- $7,100,000.
- Custom candy bar with 1 million sugarfina candies- $325,000.
- The virtue house backyard escapes- $250,000.
- The vice house backyard hideaway- $250,000.
If you are shocked by the price tag of the gift items, don’t worry they get it covered! The catalog has many items for just $250 or less (almost half of total items!).
Some of them are -Locomocean Neon Sign, TRNDlabs Razor Drone – $129, Frosted Art Bakery Exclusive Gold-Bar Cake- $260, Chiara Ferragni Skateboard- $658, etc. Significantly, from every Fantasy Gift sale profit, a portion is donated to “Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation,” who works betterment of this world. That is also a great initiative, what you say!