Say goodbye to waiting for hours for your favorite drinks to
There are instances when you want an iced coffee but you don’t want to put the coffee in the refrigerator the night before. The HyperChiller is designed to rapidly cool any liquid, whether it be coffee, wine, or even alcoholic beverages. When you want a chilled drink, just toss some water in the HyperChiller and store it in the freezer until you’re ready to use it. After that, you can remove it from the refrigerator, pour coffee straight into it, and within a minute you’ll have iced coffee that’s been chilled and is ready to be poured over ice. If you pour a hot beverage such as coffee over ice, the flavor of the coffee will be severely watered down, but using a HyperChiller will ensure that none of the coffee’s original flavor is lost.
Do not be content with iced coffee that has been diluted with water nor should you wait all day for a recipe for cold brew. In as little as a minute, you can transform freshly brewed hot coffee into delicious iced coffee.
How it functions: The ice and coffee are kept in separate chambers by the HyperChiller’s revolutionary multi-chamber design. These chambers are separated by two layers of food-grade stainless steel.
It is suitable for use with any method of brewing and may even be inserted directly into the majority of full-size single-cup brewers. After just one minute, your freshly brewed, piping hot coffee will have been cooled to temperatures above 130 degrees Fahrenheit without being watered down.
What’s new for V2?
- Deeper lid, makes it significantly easier to pour in liquids
- Improved placement of vents in lid. They are there to regulate pressure inside of the ice chambers. New placement will significantly reduce the amount of melted ice that may drip while pouring out
- Improved pour spout for a more accurate and consistent flow
- Updated aesthetics with a new diamond facet design on side of lid grip area & lower portion of outer cup
- Improved threads for a better seal & ease of assembly